Friday, August 20, 2010

The Day Of Truth - Elizabeth Adkisson

The moderators of this site want to notate that both MWOP and OD were scammed just like the rest of us. Both blog authors called hospitals, apartment complexes and other available resources to check out the story. The story was true; a 39 year old man named Chris did indeed have a stroke and did have many medical and financial needs. On or around Tuesday, August 10, 2010, the moderators at both blogs discovered while the story was true, Elizabeth Adkisson had many things she was hiding. Below are posts from the Blog Authors of MWOP and OD.


Wednesday, August 11, 2010 (A Message From MWOP)
Care4Chris

I'm so sorry. Let's start there. The back story: a reader left a comment months ago about a tweet from someone who wanted MckMama to retweet prayers for her brother. Readers here felt badly for the sister, who shared her story on MWOP. I reached out to the sister, Elisabeth, and offered to put a picture up of her brother in hopes it would help raise money for his expenses after a serious stroke. I vetted the story to an extent. I called the apartment complex and the physical therapy office to confirm he was a patient there. He was. Since Elisabeth offered ways to donate money to companies that were not direct contributions to her account, I put the picture up. Here we are, months later, and we found out yesterday that Elisabeth is actually Elizabeth and has ties to MckMama and April Rose. Chris is indeed a stroke victim, but he's also a convicted sex offender. On top of that, they're not related. I was extremely pissed off. Why would someone lie about this? Why lie at all? I would have donated money if I had known they were friends and not related. Why the hell would you lie about that?As for the sex offender part, I don't have much to say, but I think plenty about it. It's beyond disappointing and I hate that anyone had to find out this way.The money did go to a man who suffered a serious stroke and was in need of financial help. At least he wasn't a blow up doll, right? Again, I'm sorry. I trusted someone and was duped. It felt pretty shitty and it will be a while before I take anything online at face value again. If you donated money, Elizabeth should be returning it to you. If you have not heard from her in a month, please leave me a comment and I will send you any contact information I can find on her. Posted by MckMama Without Pity at 6:20 PM

Thursday, August 12, 2010 (A Message from OD)
(OD posted 2 previous entries about this however they were deleted by mistake. She has since hidden most of the posts from May and June so that Liz cannot go back and delete her comments.)

Sorry but I dont want this buried
So we all know by now the drama that is Elisabeth or Elizabeth Adkisson and her scamming scheming ways.Well how about the fact that she allowed her "friend" Chris to be thrown under the bus when his past was discovered?How about how she has sent out all these emails and seems to believe that people are more pissed about Chris then they are with her and her lies and deception.What about her husband? Pretty much what we know right now is that he is much older then her, in on this scam, oh and did I mention he has a record as well...registered with the State of Texas Sex Offender Registry?Oh you didnt know so much about that last part well here ya go:https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/PublicSite/index.aspx?PageIndex=Individual&IND_IDN=7167592&SearchType=NameSick people all of them......this is just getting to the point of ridiculous and disgusting.And so help me if people start with the goddamn finger pointing and bullshit again...guess what you didnt do any checking and those that began with this helping hand, Lisa and MWOP, did check with what they had. If you want to point fingers do it in the goddamn mirror please and thank you!
Posted by Oopsie Daisy at 10:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment